Where I purchased decorations:
- Tableware and plastic table cloths from Target. If you order online, you get free shipping and they had decorations like 20% off!
- Blood backdrop: Target
- Candlesticks: HomeGoods
- Bowls, cauldrons, a potion drink holder: King Soopers, they had a sale on their Halloween decor.
The menu was also delicious. I kept changing my mind for what I wanted, and prepared different menus throughout the week, but I think it turned out pretty good:
- Chopped tomatoes, avocado, basil on toasted french bread with a balsamic glaze drizzle on top.
- Brie and pepper jelly roll
- Brie cheese round with homemade raspberry pepper jelly on top, wrapped in dough and baked at 375 for 20 minutes.
- Chips and homemade salsas
- Olives, almonds, and antipasto plate from Whole Foods
- Orange Fennel Salad
- Orange, avocado, thinly sliced fennel, and shallots with a champagne vinaigrette (champagne vinegar, olive oil, and honey)
- Traditional lasagna
- Pumpkin lasagna
- Cupcakes and Frankenstein cake from Whole Foods