You know how they say "one pot" recipes? Well... this is a one-pumpkin recipe. Everything in the soup is added to the pumpkin and then baked. And it's pretty darn tasty. And warm.
I'm going to refrain from telling you measurements. If it fits in your pumpkin, then use it and eat it.
- 1 Pumpkin
- Chicken or Vegetable broth
- Carrots, diced
- Celery, chopped
- Onions, chopped
- Spring of fresh rosemary
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut open a circle at the top of the pumpkin, be careful!
- Remove the seeds inside
- Add the above ingredients and fill to the top of the pumpkin
- Put the top of the pumpkin back on top and place on baking sheet and in the oven for 30-40 minutes depending on the size of the pumpkin (when you poke a fork in the pumpkin flesh and it's soft/tender, that's when it's done)
- Remove from oven and remove rosemary