- 1-2 Salmon filets
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 1/3 cup shelled pistachios
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- pinch of salt and pepper
- pinch of crushed pepper options, depending on how spicy you want it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a blender or food processor, mix the mint, 1/3 of the pistachio nuts, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and spices until smooth.
- Place salmon filets on baking sheet and spoon the pesto on top of the filet.
- Crush the remainder of the pistachios and then cover the pesto with the crushed salmon.
- Bake for 15 minutes until top is browned and filet is cooked.