Fancy Overnight Soy Cake Yogurt Jars

After finishing the Bolder Boulder this Memorial Day, I was given a free sample of Silk Vanilla Soy Yogurt. Now, I have had their fruity flavors in the past, but I have never tried vanilla (mostly because I didn't know they made vanilla). After weeks of trying to find it, I located it at my local Sprouts (YAY!) and I didn't hesitate in eating them.

Check out these really easy and very tasty Fancy Overnight Soy Cake Yogurts I made.
  • Strawberry Shortcake: 1 cup of Silk Soy Yogurt, 2 tsp chia seeds, 1 tsp hemp seeds, 1 tsp honey, 1/4 cup of gluten free uncooked oats, 1 tsp cinnamon (or more depending on taste), 1/4 cup or more of sliced strawberries.
  • Carrot Cake: 1/4 cup or less of shredded carrots, 1 cup of Silk Soy Yogurt, 2 tsp chia seeds, 1 tsp hemp seeds, 1 tsp honey, 1/4 cup of gluten free oats, 2 tsp cinnamon.
  • Blueberry Muffin: 1 cup of Silk Soy Yogurt, 2 tsp chia seeds, 1 tsp hemp seeds, 1/4 cup gluten free oats, 1/4 cup or less of fresh or frozen blueberries.
Mix ingredients in jars or Tupperware and set in fridge overnight. In the morning top with more hemp seeds, flaxseeds, or more fruit.

Enjoy!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jillian Does Food
Maira Gall