- Butter lettuce
- Kale (or a kale, carrot, cabbage salad blend)
- Roll of polenta (at least 4 slices of it)
- Handful of strawberries, sliced
- 2 tbsp shredded soy cheese
- salt and pepper and 1 tsp garlic powder
- For the dressing:
- 1 heaping tbsp of Modern Gingham's strawberry balsamic jam
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried mint
- Pre-heat your oven to 350.
- Place your sliced polenta on baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put salad together, add strawberries and cheese on top.
- Mix your ingredients for the salad dressing.
- Take polenta out of the oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Cut in half.
- Layer polenta slices on top of salad and drizzle with dressing.
Sugar Bee Crafts
Nap Time Creations
Mandy's Recipe Box
Chef In Training
Pint Sized Baker
Hun, What's For Dinner?
Inside BruCrew Life
Table For Seven