Yogurt Dill Salmon and Dill Potato Wedge Fries (Gluten Free)


I've got so much dill in my garden and I needed to begin using it ASAP. So I decided to make a dinner in which my main ingredient was in fact dill. So check out the below recipe (my first recipe on this blog) on how you can use fresh herbs to really enhance your healthy dish.

Yogurt Dill Salmon and Dill Potato Wedge Fries
Serving Size: 1
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Fresh From the Garden: Dill and Lettuce

Ingredients:
1 salmon filet
2 tbsp non-fat Greek yogurt
1 new potato
2 tbsp fresh chopped dill
1 tsp olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
Garnishes: bed of lettuce and candied nuts (I used walnuts)

1. Preheat your oven to 350
2. Cut your potato to wedges and place on a baking sheet
3. Drizzle olive oil and salt and pepper and dill onto potato wedges and mix around until all potatoes are covered
4. Place in oven and bake 20 minutes or until potatoes are browned
5. Right after you put your potatoes in the oven, start prepping your salmon
6. In a small bowl, mix yogurt, dill, and salt/pepper
7. Layer your yogurt mix on your salmon filet
8. Place salmon on another baking sheet and bake in oven with potatoes for about 15 minutes
9. Garnish with lettuce and candied nuts optional

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jillian Does Food
Maira Gall